The Best Way to Make Positive Change Happen?
Taking part in local events is a great way to get involved and start making a difference.
From regular Focus Team meetings to community summits, lifestyle events and more, there are plenty of ways to keep your finger on the pulse of all the excitement happening in the Joplin area!
The One Joplin Summit is a semi-annual event designed to connect community members and One Joplin partners in collaboration and dreaming.
At this event, we:
- Look back at One Joplin’s successes
- Connect across teams
- Work together to envision new opportunities for the future
You should attend if you are:
- A past or present One Joplin partner
- An interested community member
2024 One Joplin Summit details coming soon!
“Rethinking Poverty” is a simulated month of poverty experienced by our community’s individuals and families.
- Gain insight into the challenges low-income people face daily.
- Identify areas of change that could help reduce poverty in the community.
- Learn about social capital and discover opportunities to make a long-term difference.
2024 Rethinking Poverty details coming soon!
Every year, the One Joplin Literacy Team coordinates a drive to gather supplies that support early childhood and youth literacy.